General Terms an Conditions
Please note that all of the following abstracts on this English version are Google Translate generated for convenience purposes and not binding. Please check the German version of the page for legally binding terms and conditions and data privacy regulations.
These general terms and conditions (GTC) apply to all deliveries from Less Records to consumers.
A consumer is any natural person who concludes a legal transaction for a purpose that is predominantly neither commercial nor self-employed.
- Contractual Partner
The purchase contract is concluded with Less Records c/o Skyline Tonfabrik GmbH, Owner: Kai Blankenberg, Behrenstr. 62, 40233 Düsseldorf, Commercial Register: Düsseldorf District Court, HRB 614666.
- Conclusion of Contract
- The presentation of the products in the online shop does not represent a legally binding offer, but only an invitation to order.
- By clicking the button [Jetzt Kaufen / Place Order] you are placing a binding order for the goods listed on the order page. Your purchase contract is concluded when we accept your order by sending an order confirmation by email immediately after receiving your order.
- Right of Withdrawal
- If you are a consumer (i.e. a natural person who places the order for a purpose that cannot be attributed to your commercial or independent professional activity), you have a right of withdrawal in accordance with the statutory provisions.
- If you, as a consumer, make use of your right of withdrawal according to section 4.1, you have to bear the regular costs of the return.
- In addition, the regulations that are detailed in this cancellation policy apply to the right of cancellation
- Prices and Shipping Cost
- The prices stated on the product pages include the statutory value added tax and other price components.
- In addition to the prices quoted, we charge shipping and packaging costs per order for delivery within Germany. The shipping costs are clearly communicated to you in the shopping cart system and on the order page.
- Delivery is only made to countries selected by Less Records, which are specified for selection when ordering.
- The delivery time within Germany is up to 10 days. We point out any deviating delivery times on the respective product page.
- Payment can be made either in advance via bank transfer or PayPal.
- If you choose the advance transfer as payment method, we will give you our bank details in the order confirmation and deliver the goods after receipt of payment.
- Retention of Title
- The ordered goods remain our property until they have been paid in full.
- Dispute Resolution
- The EU Commission has created an internet platform for the online settlement of disputes. The platform serves as a point of contact for the out-of-court settlement of disputes regarding contractual obligations arising from online sales contracts. More information is available at the following link: http://ec.europa.eu/consumers/odr. We are neither willing nor obliged to participate in a dispute settlement procedure before a consumer arbitration board.